Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Brief update

well my nomadic ways are still continuing - everything I own is packed into my car and I am on my way down to Melbourne from Brisbane. I've decided to finally name my car "rustie" as in good ole' rust bucket - but it's treated me well thus far and hopefully will get me down there all good. I just hope it doesn't rain because when it does, it starts dripping and leaking on my foot and into the back seat - hmm...i really should get that fixed.

Anyway, am going to be in Melbourne until January, living it up in Brighton in my new place with Wai and two other guys who I am yet to meet, but I'm sure are all cool.

Coming soon: New zealand & Cuba, so keep on checking...

2 comments:

doc said...

Don't worry, Annie. Melbourne's downhill from Brisbane. Jordan misses his Uncle Annie! Send us those voice records.

Moe said...

YAYYYYYY Annie!!! YAYYYYYY! =)